Cyclone Silos are Australian made and manufactured at Jindera NSW by a dedicated team committed to supplying material of the highest quality and workmanship.
Cyclone Australian Made Silos
The Silo Construction Company uses Cyclone Australian made Silos because:
- Australian engineering and design standards.
- Claim: Meets 1 in 200 year weather event.
- TSCC builds to Australian engineering and construction standards.
- Engineered to achieve a construction that meets the Australia standards for a sealed silo suitable for fumigation. AS 2628
- Design allows easy to clean for good hygiene.
- All access features meet Australian workplace safety standards.
- Warranty and ongoing supply of parts.
- Will be important for your insurance provider.
- Base is strong and to Australian engineering design.
- V trench aeration system allows high air flow.
- Rebated edge allows better protection from water ingress for outside.
- Australian built and suppliers for unloaders, aeration fans and vents.
- Built by experienced construction crews.
- Cyclone silos look good.
- Base size: 36 Ft, 42 Ft & 48 Ft.
- Heights in tiers: 8/9 & 10.
- Volume Cubic met.
- Nominal capacity in Metric tonnes wheat.
- Fill auger required.
Note: other sizes; 24 Ft, 30 Ft 7 large 52 Ft bases.
Refer to Cyclone website for full chart and details.